Saturday, March 22, 2008

New Business Cards

New Business cards
I just got my business cards today from a company I do business with all the time. They are a great company and the cool thing is they hooked me up!!! I got them for free 2000 qty. The quality is awesome. So if you ever need any printing done tell them I sent you and they will take care of you... The company is called Bulletin Print. They have great prices you will not be disappointed with them... They are located in Anaheim ask for Anthony...

3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

hey jeret, the new cards look awesome. do they do letter press? hope you and your wife had an awesome easter weekend!

Jeret Slack said...

I think so.. give them a call. If they can't they no people that can.

Nat said...

I love the look of the cards! Simple and clean!